The Full HD HDMI KVM extender set consists of a transmitter unit and a receiver unit.
The HDMI signal can be extended over a maximum distance of 60 m using a network cable.
In addition, it allows convenient access to a remote computer (mouse and keyboard) via the USB ports on the receiver units.
Perfectly suitable for industrial, commercial and public applications.
Two infrared units (transmitter and receiver) are also included, which enable to control the input source using the infrared remote control.
- Extends Full HD video signals to up to 60 meters using a network cable (depending on Cat. standard)
- Supports KVM function - convenient control using mouse and keyboard on remote computers via USB on the receiver unit
- Supports Full HD resolution, 1080p/60 Hz
- Maximum transfer rate: 10.2 Gbps
- Supports network cable: CAT 5, CAT 5e, CAT 6, CAT 7
- Color depth: 8 bit
- Supports HDMI 1.3
- Supports HDCP 1.4
- Resolutions: 720×576p / 50 Hz , 720×480p / 60 Hz, 1280×720p / 60 Hz, 1920×1080p / 60 Hz, 640×480p / 60 Hz, 800×600p / 60 Hz, 1024×768p / 60 Hz, 1280×800p / 60 Hz, 1280×1024p / 60 Hz, 1440×900p / 60 Hz, 1680×1050p / 60 Hz, 1080p / 60 Hz
- LED status indicator for mains voltage, network connection and data traffic
- Supports: HDTV
- Supports PCM audio format
- Power supply: 5 V/DC / 2 A
- Power consumption: Transmitter unit: 2 W / Receiver unit: 2 W
- Operation temperature: 0 - 60°C
- Housing: Aluminum, metal
- Power supply: 12 V/DC / 2 A
- Weight: Transmitter/receiver module: 210 g each
- Dimensions (1x unit): L 9.5 x W 7.8 x H 1.9 cm
- Color: Black
- Category: CAT 5e
- HDTV Resolution max.: 1920 x 1080 Pixel, 60Hz
- HDTV Standard: Full HD
- Distance: 60 m
- KVM: yes
- PoE (Power over Ethernet): yes
- Video connection ports: HDMI